This plugin shows a 3-D view of swarms. It currently works on Windows computers running at least Azureus 126.96.36.199. You may access it through the Plugins menu. It is only available for Windows. It requires OpenGL.
- Might not work on ATI graphics cards
- Check "About Azureus": if your SWT version is lower than 3200, please unzip SWT in your Azureus installation folder.
Use the plugin installation wizard available from the Plugins menu: Choose "list from Sourceforge" and select 3D View. Once installed, the plugin will be accessible through the same Plugins menu.
The installation wizard should create a directory that looks like this:
Please check the OpenGL faq if the setup is correct but you do not see this:
- Left-click: Rotate vertically and horizontally
- Right-click: Move closer or away
- Double-click: Change rotation speed
- If you keep zooming in or out with Right-click the 3D image will flip upside down and reverse the Y-axis control.
Back to Plugin List