Plugin Documentation for Developers
There is a new Plugin Development Guide in progress - please take a look.
This page is slowly being ported from the old Plugin FAQ page. Please check there if the wiki does not answer your questions.
For a list of classes and functions available in the latest release, visit The Plugin API javadoc.
- For the list what's currently available, see the Plugin list.
- What can be done with plugins? see Plugin interface features
- Plugin class implementation
- Plugin requirements
- Tutorial: Creating a view in Azureus 18.104.22.168+
- Tutorial: Upgrading to the new view API
- Getting !somelabel! in your plugin's UI? See Plugin UI text.
- Plugin debugging in Eclipse
- Plugin debugging in IntelliJ
- Preferences and about dialog (Mac OS X)
- IPC - Inter Plugin Communication (For advanced Devs)
- Adding downloads from URLs - Quick tip on how to add a download into Azureus by retrieving the torrent from a URL.
- Unloadable Plugins - How to make your plugin upgradable without restarting Azureus