This plugin helps manage Vuze developer Beta releases by automating the process of checking for new builds, downloading them and installing them (and more!). See the "README.TXT" in the plugin download for further information.
Note: This plugin is no longer maintained by omschaub, it is now maintained by the main Vuze developers.
- Note: At least Java 1.5 is required for the plugin.
- Go to the Plugins menu and select Installation wizard. (In current Vuze interface, the Plugins menu is a submenu of Tools menu.)
- Select "By list from Sourceforge.net", and click next.
- Find AZCVSUpdater in the list, check the box, and click next.
- Choose to install the plugin for all users on your computer, or just your account, and click finish.
- The plugin install window will appear, click the install button, and then restart Vuze.
- Download and install the latest version of Vuze.
- Create a new directory in your plugins folder (/Vuze/Plugins/).
- Place the .jar file in the directory you just made.
- Restart Vuze.
Open the Tools menu, select Options, go to plugins page and expand the plugin list by clicking the +. Select AZCVSUpdater to see its options.
Main options of this plugin:
- Auto open...: Will open the plugin when Vuze starts.
- Show tray alert on new version available: Displays a popup alert when a new version of Vuze is detected at http://dev.vuze.com .
- Check for updates every x minutes...: Specifies how often the plugin will check for updates. The minimum is 15 minutes.
Other options are set from the plugin itself.
To open the plugin, open the plugins menu, and select AZCVSUpdater. If this is the first time you've used this plugin, click the settings tab and choose how you want the plugin to update Vuze. Checking all the boxes will make the plugin download, update, and restart Vuze automatically. To force the plugin to download version information, click the refresh () button. To force the plugin to download the latest version, click the download () button. More specific options for downloading are available by clicking the arrow next to the download button.
Back to Plugin List