Move files then continue seeding
(Redirected from MoveFilesThenContinueSeeding)
If you've finished downloading a file (and it has switched to seeding), but you want to move it manually (automatic moving can be found under options -> files -> completion moving), then the correct way to do this is:
- righclick on the torrent to open the context menu
- go to the Advanced -> Files sub menu
- select Move Data Files
- specify the destination directory
- click on OK and wait until the moving has finished. Note that it may take quite some time with large files.)
- If you want to transfer all your Vuze stuff to a new computer, please read also Copy Vuze to new computer.
- If you have already moved your data files outside Vuze by accident and the torrent goes into the "Error: Missing data" state, a new item will appear in the context menu ("Change Data Directory") which will allow you to notify Vuze that you moved the files by external means and tell it where to find the files now.