Swarm details tab
| This article is a part of the Azureus User Guide.|
Some call the swarm view the "Giant Eye" because when you have enough connections that is what is looks like! If you are not sure what I am talking about, open the details of an active torrent and go to the "Swarm" tab...maximize your screen, sit back and be hypnotized.
The view has no actual purpose other than just providing a visual summary of the activity in that torrent.
Description of the main features:
- The pie chart in the middle is your copy of the file. It is a pie chart representation of your completed download, so a half full pie chart means half the file has been downloaded.
- Pies on the edge of the circle represent the seeds and peers in the swarm. They are sorted according to their completion percentage.
- The Grey circle indicates that the peer has been snubbed. This basically mean that it was so slow last time information was sent/received, that it isn't a good option for the next connection.
- The light blue lines indicate your upload connections. The box travelling along them is information travelling to another user. The speed the box is travelling at shows you how fast that connection is.
- The darker blue lines indicate your download connections. The box travelling along them is information travelling to you. The speed the box is travelling at shows you how fast that connection is.