Wie stelle ich Azureus richtig ein? (Could I find German help here too?)
Azureus FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- What is a .torrent file? A .torrent file is a small text file that is used to start the download of the data files.
- Where do I find torrent files? You can search for torrents by using the built-in search engine in Vuze, by searching the internet with your favorite search engine, or by using some torrent indexing web site.
- How do I speed up downloads? What are Good settings for speed limits and queue settings?
- I never see a green torrent health icon . How can I fix my NAT problem?
- I want to download only certain files within a torrent?
- I started a download with another client. How do I resume the download in Azureus?
- How do I seed an existing file that I have already downloaded?
- I want to move my data files to another drive/directory and continue downloading/seeding.
- Which torrents are good torrents, allowing fast download speeds?
- How can I increase my download speed?
- What does Availability mean and what is important about it?
- What does Share ratio mean?
- What does this funny word mean? (BitTorrent terms like "seeding", "peer", "swarm" explained)
- What do all those Data units mean? Why does my download speed feel so slow?
- Why does Vuze download files in random order?
- Why am I Not connected to any seeds? i.e. seeds: 0 (2), peers: 1 (2)
- How do Magnet Links work?
- Why do I download much more data than expected file size?
- How does Anonymous file sharing using Azureus with Tor and I2P work and what is the downside?
- Why is Azureus snubbing peers?
- Want to learn more about BitTorrent in general? Visit Helpful links.
- Read about common misconceptions about BitTorrent.
- Is there any User Guide for Azureus?
- See the Tips and tricks section for some useful hints.
- How do I change what information is shown in the tables? Read Column setup.
- Where are my Vuze downloads located by default?
- Does Force Start help to download more torrents?
- How do I Delete torrent from Vuze?
- How do I change the language?
- How do I delete a category?
- What do the different colors mean in the progress bars?
- Why was one of my torrents 'automatically removed'? What are these Removal Rules?
- Why can't I hear the selected alert sound when downloading is over?
- What do all these Seeding Rules do? How should I set the Ignore Rules and what does First Priority mean?
- How do I stop those UPnP alerts from appearing?
- Why do peers keep contacting me, even when Azureus is not running?
- Why you should enable the Average Swarm Speed column and how it works
- How can I unban/unkick IP addresses?
- Which Keyboard shortcuts there are available?
- Technically oriented stuff
- Where my Azureus settings are stored?
- How can I change my config and plugin path? See commandline options
- Why does Azureus allocate space on creation and instantly take up the full file size?
- What is the state of proxy support in Azureus?
- Why is Azureus contacting version.aelitis.com:27001?
- What is the Vivaldi View?
- How do you interpret the swarm details tab in torrent details? What does a gray circle on the "Giant Eye" Swarm chart mean?
- You want to enable multiple torrents accessing the same data file and sharing the data?
- How do I change Notification Area icon?
- What is the Override IP address option for?
- What are the Rules for IRC, what do I have to know to get live support?
- Wondering about support for 64bit Windows?
- I have a drive with FAT32 file system and I have trouble downloading files over 4 GB.
- Receiving error messages "Sorry, there was a problem loading this page. Please check your internet connection is working & click retry to continue".
- How do I save my downloads to a FAT32 partition under Linux?
- Example startup script for Unix systems
- What does Hosting files mean?
- What does Publishing files mean?
- What is the difference between Host and Publish?
- How do you host and share your torrents?
- How do I host a torrent on an external tracker using the Create Torrent Wizard?
- If I create a torrent, how large piece size should I select for it?
- I received a warning saying "Vuze did not shutdown tidily". What does that mean?
- What does the error message "Removal Action Vetoed" mean?
- Why do I get error messages saying "Existing data file length too large"? This happens especially for my MP3 music files.
- Why do I lose internet connectivity after a while when using Vuze? Using bittorrent stresses your network hardware. Check information about bad routers.
- What do I need to know about Java (to avoid 100% CPU usage etc.)?
- Why are my Speed settings changing constantly?
- How do I Copy Vuze to new computer?
- If you feel that you have a problem, see Troubleshooting section for help.
- TOP 5 plugins for power users:
- CountryLocator: See home countries of seeds/peers
- SpeedScheduler: Adjust max. download/upload speeds by a defined time schedule. (Useful if your ISP has high-cost/low-cost periods)
- AZCVSUpdater: Easily update/switch between CVS beta versions of Vuze
- AZConfigBackup: Makes backup copies of your current Vuze settings
- Mainline DHT: Use also the Mainline version of DHT.
- How do I Install Plugins?
- What does "default data save directory must be configured" mean, when using the WebUI plugin?
- Where can I find information on running Azureus under BSD?