Before anything else...
Check the Known Issues
- Why is my Network connection dying?
- Why do I only get yellow health smilies and no green ones? Read about NAT testing and Port forwarding
- How should I select which port Vuze uses? What does it mean that port 6881 is blacklisted?
- Why am I getting IP override host resolution fails messages?
- Why am I getting Failed to establish listener for incoming data messages?
- How to setup Squid-cache to allow more resilient connections?
- Why am I getting Likely network disconnect reconnect alert messages?
- Why am I getting Likely faulty socket selector alert messages?
- I heard there are Internet service providers that do not like file sharing?
- How to run Vuze with IPv6?
- Address family not supported by protocol family
- How can I fix the Data file missing error?
- How can I fix the Existing data file length too large error?
- Why do I get "there is not enough space on the disk" error when downloading torrents that contain large (over 4 GB) files? Read about limitations of FAT32 file system.
- Why do Torrents stop at 99 percent?
- Why do some Bad torrents stop at 97% or maybe 98%?
- Why am I Uploading more than downloading?
- Why are my Torrents queued?
- Why am I getting IO Error when loading torrents?
- Why is downloaded/total size not equal to completion percentage (done)?
- I get error message "Removal Action Vetoed", when I try to delete a torrent. How can I remove the transcode or the Classic-Share in question?
- Is Azureus compatible with Windows XP Service Pack 2?
- I want info about the Registry patch to increase max connections for Windows 95 and 98
- Having Windows 7 or Vista related problems with Azureus?
- I receive error messages "Sorry, there was a problem loading this page. Please check your internet connection is working & click retry to continue".
- I receive error messages "error: failed to create directory" in Windows Vista/7 and the logs may contain refense to "ReleaseEngineer".
- Windows crashes with a Blue Screen of Death?
- Using 64-bit Windows 7, torrent files won't open automatically.
- Vuze keeps on restarting when trying to update, what do I do now?
- How to have Azureus working with Mandrake Linux 10.x AMD64 Bits?
- Possible reasons, why Vuze disappears/crashes.
- I received a warning saying "Vuze did not shutdown tidily". What does that mean?
- Why are my Speed settings changing constantly?
- How can I make a screenshot?
- How to get rid of those weird ! display?
- How to fix the SWT Auto Update
- An update of Vuze failed and/or you have restarting issues related to updates.
- Read this if you have ZoneAlarm installed.
- Why do I get the Too many open files error message?
- How can I reduce CPU usage?
- How do uninstall Azureus/Vuze and clear settings before re-installing cleanly?
- Where my Azureus settings are stored?
- Why am I experiencing a high memory usage on my CPU when running Vuze?
- Why isn't Vuze running when I restart my computer?
- When I open Vuze the application starts downloading a lot of files. How do I make it stop?
- Disk write error: not enough space